We employ teams of harvesters to pick our asparagus daily during the season. Key requirements for the harvesting role include –
- Ability to start work in the early morning
- Ability to work 7 days per week
- Physically fit without back problems– harvesting requires a lot of bending
- Ability to work outside for up to six hours regardless of weather conditions
- Self–motivated, as payment is by piecework
Contact us now to enquire about our harvesting roles.
We employ a Packhouse team to grade and pack our asparagus. This work requires standing for long periods of time and can be fairly repetitive so we aim to rotate people through different tasks during the day. We commence the season with part-days and rapidly move to a full seven-day per week operation. We like our team members to work 5-6 days per week, including one weekend day. Normal hours are 7.30 am – 5pm.
We have a small on-site campground for caravans and motorhomes. There are also several holiday parks near by.
Contact us now to enquire about our packhouse roles.